ADVANCE REGISTRATION - $30.00
WALK-INS - $45.00
The entry fee for advance registration is $30 with no refunds. All wrestlers must register online through www.trackwrestling.com by midnight on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020. Wrestlers not registered online by this deadline will need to enter at the door and pay the $45 walk in rate. Prior to registering online wrestlers will need to obtain an AAU card online at www.aausports.org.
**Walk-in Registrants MUST have an AAU card prior to arrival.**
**AAU cards are only sold online and cannot be purchased at the door.**
**There will be NO REFUNDS due to weather related cancellations beyond our control.**
1. Kindergarten – If your 8th birthday is in 2020 you must move to the next age group
2. 1st Grade – If your 9th birthday is in 2020 you must move to the next age group.
3. 2nd Grade – If your 10th birthday is in 2020 you are ineligible to wrestle in the Iowa Super PeeWee State Wrestling Championship
4. Girls K-2- If your 10th birthday is in 2020 you are ineligible to wrestle in the Iowa Super PeeWee State Wrestling Championship
Wrestlers are allowed to enter only one division and one weight class. You can move up one age group or one weight class with a parent’s consent.
Grade in school is primary determinant of division. Your wrestler's age can move him/her a division up, but not down.
All wrestlers must weigh in with a singlet or competition clothing. This is a ONE TIME WEIGH IN!! NO CHECK SCALES.
Kindergarten: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 55, 61 70, HWT
1st Grade: 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61, 65, 71, 80, 92, HWT
2nd Grade: 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 75, 80, 87, 100, 115, HWT
Girls K-2: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, Over 70
* We reserve the right to combine weight classes that have 3 or less wrestlers.
**At the highest weight in each division we would create a new bracket if we had a dramatic
difference in weight (typically greater than 15% difference in body weight)
*** It is the responsibility of the parent and coach to determine if a wrestler should safely
participate on the mat. You may forfeit or withdraw your wrestler at any time over safety concerns.
Published weights are the upper limit of each weight class. No check scale.
Match length is 1-1-1.
Brackets will be determined by random draw: 4-man round robin, 8-man, 16-man, 32-man, 64-man brackets. We will wrestle for a true 3rd, 5th, and 7th place. This is a double elimination tournament.
Top 8 earn medals and STATE CHAMPS ALSO EARN SUPER PEEWEE SWEATHSHIRT!